Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pip pip...a plus tard

Things have been a little hectic over here at Casa de Millie y Floyd...but in a good way. We’ve had loads of company so we’ve been dragging our guests all over this little island. We’ve thought about becoming tour guides...but I think we’d suck at it. Last weekend we were in Belfast and the Giant’s Causeway up in the north. This weekend we went out west to see the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Connemara and Galway. And in between it was all the little highlights that are close to home. Oh, and a Radiohead/Beck concert thrown in there for good measure (I still can’t believe I saw Radiohead - heavenly). All really, really good stuff....but I’m exhausted. Which is funny because my sister and I are catching a reeealy early flight tomorrow morning for London. We’ve got a couple of nights in London (hey Atomic Mama - we've got reservations at Princess Di's fish and chips joint!) then we take the Chunnel to Paris to round out our adventures. Floyd even gets to come meet us towards the end of the week (‘cuz it’s our anniversary). So, despite the fact that it now looks like we’ll be waiting approximately 5.3 years for Thor, I sometimes feel like the luckiest gal on the face of the planet. But I’m exhausted. So, I’ll check in again in a week or so and share some pictures and stories.

....and a big congratulations in advance to all of those, even luckier, peeps that are about to see their babies for the first time!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

I can't even begin to tell you how envious I am. Radiohead! Beck! London! Paris! Absolutely green with envy.

Happy Anniversary too!

5:05 AM  
Blogger wzgirl said...

Oh, I totally look forward to your stories when you get back. The Chunnel is damn cool. I hope that you go to Musee d'Orsay - the best museam that exhists.

Lucky, lucky girl.....

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home