Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lamentation and Woe

Have you ever regretted playing hard to get (eh hem...)? Maybe you've come home from the party and wished you had given that guy your number? Well, there's a serious case of regret going on in our house today. The pugs are gone and Jezebel, our cat, is in the throes of self-reproach. She just lays in bed..."Why? WHY didn't I just let them sniff my butt once? I mean, they were kind of cute in a playful kind of way... Why? WHY do I always have to be so damn cold? (pounding her paws on the pillow...) I mean, if anybody could've melted my icy facade...it would've been...the pugs (more sobbing...)." She's just got to work through this herself. When she's ready to open up...we'll be there for her.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger FDChief said...

Is there anything as poignant as the loneliness of an un-sniffed butt?

Sigh.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home