Saturday, July 15, 2006

The running of the pugs.

How's this for a first post? We're pug-sitting this weekend (for our friends that went to Pamplona to see the running of the bulls!) and these two handsome beasties inspired me to finish designing (i.e., picking out the colors for) my blog.

We love having the pugs over because they make us take two walks a day, they're so cute they make us talk funny (HOOsagudboy?? DATsagudboy....), and they snore like two old men. But it's not all roses. Our cat won't allow them to sniff her butt, so their relationship is in a holding pattern, AND they have really stinky farts. But who could resist faces like theirs?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger FDChief said...

Is it true, that the ancient Philistines used to worship pugs? My wife says so, but she also says that she sants to name our daughter "Mojo", and I am having a hard time believing that she wants to name our adorable little girl after the evil space monkey in "Powerpuff Girls".

But there y'go.

1:03 PM  
Blogger M3 said...

Is there anything cuter than a pug dog?! Have fun!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey there! Thanks for posting to my blog, and of course you can link! I'm excited to keep up with your journey. Soo very jealous of the fact that you live in Ireland. I visited once as a child, fond memories of me freaking out when my mother kissed the Blarney Stone and I thought she was going to fall.

Nice to meet you!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home